Sunday, June 21, 2009

Exam...

This is my first time that i went to exam

without having you beside me

I feel the difference...

for the past few years,

You would accompany me all the time

Now, no longer happen on me

i got to be alone and independent

get through everything with myself


I blame myself

i screw up in my first paper - tax law

i didn't manage to do it well

i wonder whether i can get through on this subject

hoping for miracle to happen

i really feel bad now

first time before and after the paper i feel the same

*scary*Italic

*Your voice calm me down* - thanks my fren

you giving me a help at the critical moment....

Hope your wish that you make for me will work for me.

*Will return the wish to you when my birthday come*



Tons of things happpen on me recently

i wonder how to handle it with my ability

im doubt...

Problems never end in my life

Im tired of it

and yet i can't stop here

im not allow to do so...

sighs...

Life is tough...

0 comments:

Post a Comment