Saturday, January 2, 2010

last day of 2009



*~ this is qianqian @ 2009 ~*
*wondering how much she can change in 2010*

31 - 12 - 2009
last day of 2009
no feeling at all
stay in front of my laptop whole day
what to do??
poker-ing & chatting
im glad that got him (so called my dear) played poker with me
it's really fun
while playing,
im chatting with this guy that i added and know him the day before
nice chatting with him...
even though we just know each other
i feel so nice and comfortable to chat with him
he is an interesting guy name jeremy lee!
kinda proud of myself that i was able to do multi-task at the same time
my little sis who sit beside me
helped me to calculate numbers of people i chat with while playing poker
i think im used to it already
poker-ing, watching drama, chatting and editing pic (all run at the same time)
haha...

Dinner time
i went out for dinner with my frens
-bbq steamboat buffet- again...
buffet is always my favourite
happy and enjoys my dinner
spent almost 3 hours plus there
but i can't eat alots also
they ate ice-cream!!
i still dare not to try it...
it's gonna be a new year
perhaps i should have more courage to eat ice-cream again
it's sound stupid to hear that people scared of eating ice-cream
im the stupid one
funny right??

i think the world is small
there are so many coincidence happened
*incredible*
anyway, its really great!!
i had a nice day

- thanks to this 2 guys -
& also my frens who accompany me for dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment