Wednesday, April 7, 2010

6 - 4 - 2010

tiring day ~
attended classes & having discussion for assignments..
IM STRESS!!
Gonna complete 3 assignments in one week...
what the hell man...
i feel my laziness and its due to i didn't go to work these days
troubling for alots of matter
quite emotional recently & bad tempered
i hope that i won't get to hurt anyone
perhaps i already did it unintentionally...

Its been sometimes i do not hang out with my babes ♥ aka bef ~
I miss them so much & miss the moments having fun with them
we guys are really damn busy for now...
look forward to the days we will hang out together *muahz*
Not forget and also ♥ babe Gen & loong :)

hey hey ~ yeah ~ yeah ~
having a little fun & talk today
what i wanna tell i already told you
*thats for what was in my mind on the spot*
maybe there are more to say and
my mind was really empty and blank

0 comments:

Post a Comment