Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm BACK

I had abandon my blog for such a long time, and yeah ~ im back... There are more and more happy and memorable story that i wanna share here! stay tuned... lol

It had been a harsh time for me during this exam period as im doing last minutes revision due to my sickness, laziness, emotional broke down. STill, i went through all the papers with all my best! Hope luck will fall on me as well ~

Yeah ~ i been enjoying all the time since i done my third paper ~ and yeah yeah.. the enjoying & wonderful time continue after i finish my last paper :)
It been a great time...

Somehow I feel a little bit of 'bu she de' to end my degree life so soon! I still can't see my future, what i want and what kind of life, career that i will fall into. Everything seems so complicated.

Forgive me for talking so much of crap here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment