Monday, August 9, 2010

Everything will be ok :)

I had been away from msn for sometimes. I just need more time for myself to think more deeply about my future and other problems. After having alot of discussions or getting advices from people around me, i have alot of opinion as my reference. but after i talked to him yesterday, then only i realised in his mind and perception, my thinking and plan is so immature. I should have think more deeply and mature.

It comes to a sleepless night. It's midnight 3am, im talking on phone with my fren till 4am. My stomach had been pain since few hours ago. I guess i suffered gastric again. It is painful for the past few days also. :(

There are alot of thinking on these few nights. Im always wonder what should i do? what kind of decision i should make? Towards him, i really have no idea...

0 comments:

Post a Comment