Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Fact of Life

It was kinda sad when things doesn't turn out in what I thought

Sometimes, we just couldn't control what gonna happen next

the only thing we can do is face it and accept the fact

I hate the fact...

I don't like to face it...

but life is like that..

we got no other choice...

no matter what happen,

life still have to go on.....

nothing gonna stop or change because of you...

After few months,

I realize alot of essential thinking..

people taught me alot..

in this world, nothing is more important than oneself...

in order to survive,

you just cannot be good and simple..

ALL FRIENDSHIP, LOVE, KINDNESS, etc

is FAKE!!!

NEVER TRUST IT AGAIN~~~

People will just trying to take advantage on you when you are kind

AND fool you when you being too simple in your life...

WHAT THE HELL....

0 comments:

Post a Comment