Wednesday, May 20, 2009

That Guyz...

The first time i saw him

he gave me a very strong impression

until i able to trust him and let him cut my hair

As i never plan and wish to cut my hair

and because of him, i cut....

-- i guess is because of his hair style ---

Its attract me alot and i have confident on him

-------------------------------------------------------

i wish to capture his photo - his hair style

*nice fringe*

but i dare not to do that...

I wonder whether we got a chance to be friend

-------------------------------------------------------

I SAW HIM

i think i saw him but i just couldn't assured that is him

as he is far away from me

i just forget about it

------------------------------------------------------

At this night,

I meet him and now it is face to face

at that moment, i stun

it was so unbelievable that he still remember me

we have a short conversation there

i just don't wish to let go the chance i have

so i ask for his contact

and wish to be friend with him

finally we are friend now......

------------------------------------------------------

Here goes the second chance we meet

and this is the second time he help me cut my hair

but this time is different as it is free of charge

and at such a messy room that i never seen before

I felt sorry to him as i awake him at the early morning

-----------------------------------------------------------

I can't remember his words and what I have talked to him

but i remember

one or two lines from him which impressed me alot

wish to say thanks to him for that night

he accompany me and lend me his ears

------------------------------------------------------------

I can't contact him for few days

it is so sudden to know that

he quit his job and left here

i feel sad but

i guess he makes a good decision

Wish him all the best and getting a better job soon




*he left the place quietly without telling me*
*i wonder when is the next chance i will meet him again*

0 comments:

Post a Comment