Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Starbucks green tea

*Whees* I got my starbucks green tea! finally i got it~~





~ I feel so so so good, happy and touch when people gives me help at critical moment ~

I was feeling so frustrated with THE assignment at that night

struggling for whole day &

worried that i couldn't finish it

I'm feeling so lucky that

someone help me out in this assignment

~ THANKS TO AARON ~

Next,

having problem with my online blogshop layout and design

as i was lack of knowledge about handling it.

blogging, design, & other skills

all sucks... i got no idea about it

luckily i got such a nice friend and pro in editing pic

help me out and surprise me with his hard works

i appreciate it very much

feel touch & lucky

Thanks Stev, i will remember i owe u one!

You're so nice *winks*

One more to go,

I was so frustrated and depress at the night

of rushing assignment

feel so tired and yet i have to stand until im done

It's 12am midnight,

a delivery of starbucks green tea from him

make me feel surprised and touched...

He drives all the way from TK,

to buy me a green tea at this time..

really got no words can say already.

Thanks kiwi~~

I'm feeling so lucky got all of you as my friends

I feel warm and touch with all helps given to me

*heart*

0 comments:

Post a Comment