Thursday, March 11, 2010

HalF DaY trip

07 - 03 - 2010
Its SUN-DAY OUTING
headed to Tanjung Sepat for seafood
The place which took around 2 hours to reach from Klang
it's further down from Morib...
~ so excited + happy ~
satisfied with the 2 breakfast i had


WHAT we did for the 2 hours in car?
IN CAR - - listen to the song, watch dvd - alvin & the chipmunks *its cute*, take pic, bluetooth each other ringtones & chit-chat... hehe :p


I feel the wind ~ whee ~


always the one of me - qian & my cousin bro called *zheng* -





WHAT AM I THINKING AT THE MOMENT?
THE CRAB cooked with salted egg are nice - like it like it *yeppi*
They laughed at me as i took pic for everything
Yeah~ i like snapshot!






@ Sepang Gold Coast Resorts * its still under construction *
Just have a look there... & all of them knew that i like to take pic
so they specially stop by and let me take pic.. hoho...
*seaside*
i like the wind blowing towards me
make me feel so comfortable...
its make me miss the moment at redang!
i miss beach & the blue sea!
wondering when is my next time @ beach...
Thanks for giving me such a nice day
it's enjoyable to the max
i feel the warmth
sense the wind
& everything gonna be alright!

0 comments:

Post a Comment