Sunday, May 9, 2010

The girl who addicted to lollipops


09 May 2009
I'll never forget what had happened to me for the rest of my life
The day which i was suffer like hell
I feel the sense of betrayal by anyone else who i trusted all the time
my heart was like tearing apart
I wonder why... I wonder what i had been wrong?
is that my fault? my stupidity? my naive?
I don't know who else can i trust anymore in my life
I can't see any hope & light right in front of me
The hope, the trust i been given all the time, collapsed on that moment
I feel helpless...
I burst into tears...
I can't speak out...
I feel i been fool all the time
Everything flash across my mind,
which cause me the real taste of bitter
I can hardly stand to it
& I was in fear since the time...

Time flies & it's already one year
yet all the scenes that i been suffering never gone missing in my mind
Im still in fear
the only thing that withstand the bitter is the sweetness of lollipops
the scar which never heal itself
always remind me everything everything everything...
my heart is always crying
don't you hear it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment