Sunday, June 9, 2013

Puzzle life ★

without any notice, the story start...

Two months ago, we were still somebody strange and now we're getting close to certain distance *i guess*... just like the puzzle, day after day, piece by piece till it is complete some day!

I enjoyed every single minute spent with him regardless of what we are doing.

The first gift from him - Puzzle
I appreciated & feel very happy that he actually bought it for me. The moment i'm doing it - i like especially when he is beside me to accompany me. Every single hug touched my heart ❤

Second gift from him - Teddy
The little surprised from him. Felt in love with the bear when first saw it. Decided to name it as Teddy :) - so cute & adorable.

Something that he don't know...

I like his hug
I like his caring
I like his singing
I like his companion
I like his soft & attentive
I like his cuteness like a kid
I like the moment when i open my eyes, I see him

I just couldn't explain why...


0 comments:

Post a Comment