Monday, September 14, 2009

opportunity cost

In economics, there is a theory - opportunity cost

which defined as the next best alternatives that we forgo in order to

achieve the best one...

I wonder what is my opportunity cost here,

In order to accomplish one of my wish,

i need to forgo/ postpone the next option which i wish to get it as well.

i wish to go travel, and now im put in alot of effort

trying to collect enough money for it

On the other hand, i wish to taking the course of manicure

I only afford to choose one of it

last time, i got think of want to be manicurist...

but there are still more factors to be considered as well...

I couldn't simply make a decision

Seriously, i don't know what should i do?

I hope i can make a right decision soon....

0 comments:

Post a Comment