Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm officially 21

10 - 11 - 2009

Finally i'm 21 years old
a change from a girl to young adult
Im glad to receive all the greetings and wishes last night
I feel good when my phone keep ringing
kinda happy to see it
I been waiting his name to appear on my phone screen
I was disappointed when things doesn't turn out as i expect
I didn't know that i expected so much from him!
*emo-ing & crying for the first time on my birthday*
Luckily, i got hong who brighten up my day..
Thanks for lending me your ears
Thanks to hong for his birthday song through phone call
I'm happy to receive all the birthday wishes through sms, facebook and call...
My facebook wall is full with all the wishes for the first time

* 10 - 11 - 2009 *
as normal as usual
the day which is full of wishes
but
I do not have nice lunch
I don't have family dinner
I just can
faced my laptop
stay on my bed for the whole night
&
being alone

*that morning*
*the first present*
(look like a daddy with his daughter)
*it's a card and cash that i want*
love ya
thanks for everything
*present from daddy*
*the birthday card make by my little sis*



*I got the gold key*

*i just wish it will be the key of freedom*

this is what i long for

I would like to thanks all my friends, family members, relatives for all the wishes

Love you all so much

Thanks to all of you who cherish me all the ways!

0 comments:

Post a Comment