Friday, November 27, 2009

Memorable day

26 - 11 - 2009

The day i long for finally had come!
My feeling is full of mixture of happy excited and alot which
i can't put it in words..
Audit paper is still ok for me,
Im not really able to do it
but i just try my best to write whatever i can
Hope i can get through it...

After exam, i really don't have much time left
still got many stuff haven't do
i was running here and there to get things done
im tired but im happy with it..
hehe...
my party in few hours time..
can't wait for it anymore...

Im satisfied with the make up and the hair style tonight!
I like my hair with highlight in blue so much...
I'm late for my party...
sorry for keeping u guys waiting for me!

The big surprised really make me feel touched and happy.
I don't know what i can say to you guys besides thanks
I like it so much! my tears almost drop when i turn around and saw the scene
OMG! all this is what i want and you guys make it for me!
LOve youuuu alllllllll so much!!
Thanks my dear frens.............................................................

For those who really spend time to make it for me,
i really happy and wanna thanks to you all....
glad to have you all celebrate with me

Im extremely happy!!
enjoys and memorable :)
THanks my dear family and friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment