Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's a bad day

I had a bad day
haiz...................
what to blame? who to blame?
no one and shouldn't be blaming anything or anyone
i was pretty sad
my mood spoil because of him
i just don't know why i will go mad on him
This guy really sucks....
and i really can't stand to his attitude towards me
i was wondering whether my request too high or
i can't understand him, or he is just too bad for me or
the way i think is immature?
Guess we have different point of view
For me, he really fail to fulfil
even just the very basic thing that a guy need to have............
*kinda disappointed*

I hate "sorry"
stop repeating it again and again
yet You don't know what's wrong with you
For me, "Sorry no cure"
I hate sorry..... lame....
don't ever say it again if you don't know what's wrong with you!

What's a bad day!
sad :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment