Saturday, December 12, 2009

11 - 12 - 2009 (Friday)

Lunch & movie with bef's gang
@ pyramid
I not really satisfy with the lunch
the restaurant not really nice
*i forget what's the name of the restaurant*
the tomato sauce sucks!
MY MOOD affected my appetite
*i guess so*

Later on we went for movie
ZOMBIE LAND
two words to describe the movie
*scary yet funny*
hehe :)
the Zombies are so disgusting
*scare scare*

After movie,
My dear connie came to meet & join us
I'm happy to meet her
so many things to talk to her
I just like her
mb because of 'yuan'
*whee*
3 of us bought the santa clause hat
nice nice ~~
plan to wear it and celebrate christmas together
we also decided to exchange christmas present
it's our first time
*excited*
I can't wait to celebrate together with you guys!

we went shopping
while we looking for poker chips
i spot something
argh!!
it's the model of the ship - thousand sunny & all the characters in one piece
it came in one whole set
damn nice & expensive
it costs RM120
but the people said out of stocks already
its very cute and nice
I like it... :)
I love one piece

I received a call
everything is happen so sudden
the news is really bad
I feel sorry to aaron!
My condolence to him
Hope everything is fine & ok for him
take care & be strong
It's make me think of my grandma
I miss her so much :/
The scene appear in my mind again
*full of regrets*

Since the plan at night had been cancel
then they decided to buy poker chips
and play together
again ~~ *hand itchy*
we went dinner together
@ Taipan
another restaurant for me to try
I don't know why i have no appetitie to eat
I feel full all the ways
*sighs*
I just don't know what happen on me again
already one week
think my sickness getting serious
i worried!!
my life is getting mess
I wish to have a healthy life

After dinner
it's poker time!!
but no shaun and the sheep
~~ hehe ~~
my phone keep ringing
parents rushing me home
haiz :(
i just don't like it
we play until 12am
i win RM23
*guess i got luck for today!*
Poker is really very interesting
*alots to learn*
able to gain skills & knowledge too

Reached home safely!
Thanks for adrian & loong sending me home
Nice outing again with u guys
There are More to go...


The DAY is SAVED
Thanks to
~ The Powepuff Girls ~

1 comments:

H@rry said...

seem like you really enjoy your day wor!!
haha~

Post a Comment