Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Winter Solstice

One of my favourite day in a year
kinda happy with it
as i can do & eat the rice ball
those adults always tell me that once you eat the rice ball
means you're getting one year older
I'm the one who eat alot each year
I like it so much.. hehe... :)
it's look so nice... taste sweet!
i miss the moments that i made the rice ball together with my grandma
I miss the moments that all of my family members gather at my grandma house
i miss those days that i cherish so much...

My sister & I do all these!!
-we were playing & trying to put the peanut inside-
thus, we did a huge 1 but doesn't look round enough

its cooked!! look nice with the bubbles ~~


*served*
the bowl of mine
I can't wait to eat it...
btw, the big one doesn't taste nice!!



*happily eating*
my mouth is full of all the rice ball
feel nice ^_^

2 comments:

H@rry said...

not bad ya!! Look like quite nice!!!
Go learn more and cook some food for me next time!!
Gambateh!!

qianqian said...

ya.. its nice.. but the big 1 not nice.. too thick ad...
u learn to cook taiwan's food.. then can let me try next time!! haha...
so next time sure got many nice food to eat!! so nice..

Post a Comment