Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sighs...

result out!
overall is ok but still unsatisfied with it...
kinda unhappy about it
lack of sleep
i feel so tired
no mood
gastric
whatever la...
everything just make my day gone...
~ joining bazaar today ~
to sell off all my mask
sighs...
something happen today
what the hell of all these...
I didn't know that the situation will go until like that
and i being so extreme & emo
no one will understand why i did that
im sick of explaining it
maybe im wrong to be so extreme
but you can't blame me for doing that
i have my own reason
i have my own thinking
i know im wrong which i didn't take care of people feeling
this is yiqian
thats why im a failure as a fren!
i had already said i might hurt someone else
im extreme
i express everything directly
i fail to be a good friend
like what you expected

0 comments:

Post a Comment