Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Penang trip

This is the first time that i feel so rush for my trip
as i finish my last paper on the last day of exam
then i have my own party on that night
everything is kinda rush
i'm run out of time in preparing my stuff
the next day of party,
everyone in my house is busy
we were busy packing our stuff
*i feel guilty that i left my dad alone at home*
my elder sis had already confirm that she will go to germany & paris for training on saturday
my mum going back hometown on afternoon
and me gonna done my packing before 12pm and
alice pick me up at 12pm...
we went shopping after that
looking for present for arthur
& then attend his birthday party at night
- kinda emo for that day as my feeling for that day is so confused -

28 - 11 - 2009
Going penang ~~
we departure from KL around 11pm (kinda late)
today 3 of us (girls) are wearing red shirt & guys wearing black shirt
It can't be doubt that our privity is really very good!!
i enjoys the moments of having fun with u guys
its been a long time that I din have these fun conversations
& not many people i met able to talk like these
hehe~~
enjoys alots!!

The nights at penang were really fun
even though im tired & didn't sleep early
its ours poker time & shaun and the sheep
Now, i know how to play already but not pro yet..
I also drink for few nights... I feel ok with it
nice nice~~

Second day in penang
we woke up not that early
*guess this is the first time in my trip that i don't need to wake so early*
I had a very 'feng fu' breakfast!
3 of us ate chicken rice
the two girls who don't want to eat so much
then each of them give me half
OMG... i ate two rice for the first time!!
yet i able to swallow everything into my stomach! hehe
Feel so satisfy after so full :)

we went kek lok si after that...
the weather is damn hot
I sweat alots &
i feel like melting already
this is the first time i climb so high to visit the pagoda!
the view is nice...
*i pray hard to get through this sem*
hopefully my will will come true!
I found cute lollipop in one of the shop at kek lok si there
even though it is expensive but i decided to buy
its damn cute weh... 0_0

At night,
we went night market!
so many stuff over there
many of that is fake branded... haha
& also there are alots of cute stuff...
like it so much especially those fancy t-shirt
i bought some souvenir for my friends
- lemon ice blended with pearl -
its been a long time i din drink it... *since the day he leave*

3rd day in penang
to be continued...

*we'll always together*

*group pic*

dragon vs snake

*the big ship restaurant*

*babe sweeties in same outfits*

*memories that we create*

*remains forever*

*it's gonna be more & endless*

dear sweeties,

i will colour yours life with all i can

cheerish ya always!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment