Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Interview

*qianqian*
become big girl :)
today is my first time
I took ktm to KL central alone
&
my parents allowed me
to go for interview by myself

First time, i do not feel the fear to go alone
even though i don't know where the place actually located
supposedly is adrian who agree to guide me to the office
but since he was busy
then he pass it to loong
he called & told me patiently
really have to thanks him
argh...
i just couldn't control myself
each time so easy to 'fa pi qi'
sorry about that, loong

~one funny thing~
I got so panic until i fill up wrong thing
aiks...
its for office use & i go fill it up
kinda stupid
i feel so pai seh when the people told me
haha ^o^

My interview is successful
great job of me!
talk less, less mistake!
but my malay is poor
i didn't spoke well
keep er... em..
somemore i mix with english
funny weh *_*
yet
that people still said im potential candidate
& will inform me for training again!
sound good right!
*yeppi*
i got the job!

Really tired to wait for the train for so long
while waiting
take pic :)

*i had been waiting for half an hour*


- reach klang ktm station -
i took pic while im walking

*i had been waiting for 45mins at the station here*

*so tired*


today, i saw alot of scenes in ktm

one of it that catch my eyes is

there is a young guy which give his seat to an old man

he is so kind! wondering still got how many people will do this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment