Tuesday, December 22, 2009

-crying-

I was pretty sad today...
I feel like wanna cry out loudly and yet i can't let my tears drop. It was kinda hard to hold my tears as i know i shouldn't cry again and again. It's not worth for crying anymore.
As i thought time will able to heal the wound & everything will be fine if i just let it be. I did something wrong today which cause myself to suffer even more.
Everything is still the same, my pain, my heart & whatever.. the only things that change is him. I feel the pain, i feel the hurt & my heart is beating. The pain conquer me badly.. the scene appear in my mind repeatedly.
I suffer like hell...
Everyone is trying to help her & pull her out, but she is useless... she had been sitting at the place since she fell down without moving on. qian is useless... her stubborn costs her alot. till now only she realize and yet don't wanna admit that right inside her heart, she still don't give up on him. he is no longer worth for her tears...

*the scar will be there forever to remind me not to repeat the same mistake*

0 comments:

Post a Comment