Saturday, December 26, 2009

White Christmas

Merry Christmas :)
First time i hang out with frens for christmas eve *hehe*
Usually i will just stay at home and sleep
this year, they plan everything for me
happy to stay with my *bef*
always the one i cherish
colour of the day = white - as white as the snow -

Always us


*bef*

*pic of the day*

everything is white for today

included my drink *hehe*

I like this pic as it looks funny

we had our dinner at VIVO

qian with two sweeties

ss-ing time
*damn boring & tired while waiting the clock hit 12am*
the high heels is killing me

group pic
- always us -
the perfect one...

Thanks for the day
reach home without jam
stay awake until 4am

2am - 3am
there is an abnormal guy
who called my hp for many times
I stun and just keep reject the call
luckily
i got my dear to help me to settle
that damn stupid feller
then
he dare not to call and disturb me anymore

The DAY is SAVED
Thanks to
~ My dear ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment