Saturday, June 5, 2010

4 months - how much it means?

the day of 4 months ago - 4 February 2010

This is the day that we officially know each other. Im actually afraid of talking to him and i just can peep at him all the time. I got distracted as his serious look when he work really caught my eyes. I was trying to get a chance to talk to him but all of us were so busy at that time.

After few days of working together, I actually have more chance to chat with him. Finally, we are able to joke around when there are no customers in shop. Also, as usual, i will still staring at him whenever im free. I observed the way he work and doing his things and im trying to be like him.

After one week, seems like we had alot of fun together. It's really a great moment even though we were so tired after all. The day without him in shop, i got the feeling of lack of something. I miss having him here! His sms cheer me alot on that time, im glad that he actually understand and considerate of my tiredness and feeling. Also, he appreciate what i did in shop! Im really very happy.

My last day of working - 13 February 2010
This is our first time having meal together. Yeah ~ we had our breakfast at MCD before start working! This meal is the incentive for me to work for the last day on 13 Feb. wow, we were wearing the same monkey shirt on that day. Both shirts also new one.

After resign, at first i worried that we'll never contact again. So I don't have chance to chat or hang out with him again. I never expect that we actually can contact through sms. and Yeah ~ we did! During the whole cny period, we chat through sms and went out together.

15 February 2010
First time that i went out with him. I feel strange and no idea how it goes ~ at the end, everything turn out great. We watched movie together which had lots of laughter, it is great that we had endless conversation. The time that we spent was just too short on that day.

17 February 2010
First time i went shopping with him. He accompany me shop for the stuff that i look for. He brought me to several shopping centre in one day. Also, all the apparel that i bought are chosen by him. *yeah - he is my image consultant who helped me alots with my attire* Thanks to him!

And yes ~ we still keep in touch with each other and going out whenever we're free. Being with him gave me the feeling of secure, going out with him gave me lots of fun, its just feel nice to be with him without any worries or sadness ~

It is no doubt that he is a good listener and companion. Since the day we are friends, he is trying to listen what is actually right inside my heart. He dig out all the painful and hurtful problems which i hide it deep inside my heart. I have no idea that how much effort that he gave in order to make me shout out everything. He is the one who never feel trouble that spend such a long time to listen to my complaints, nagging and all dissatisfaction. When i burst into tears, he stay by my sides, listen to me and helped me wipe all the tears.

His shoulder is always the warmest and most comfortable one that i miss all the time.
His hug is always the best comfort for me.
His care is always the great support to me.

Day after day, we're actually understand each other better. Both of us are used to have each other in our life. It's been lots that we went through together in these 4 months, we built our history, we coloured our memories, we filled our life with sweet, bitter, sour ~

Time is still moving, and everything around us is also keep changing, we can't deny that we're changing also. We'll never realize until we slow down and start to think of & feel it. Everything started with sweet and cheerful scenes. Problems arise due to our ignorance and careless.

I knew that he wish to go back to the starting point which we had the most cheerful and sweet moments. But, everything that we went through already carved and cannot be erase. Im grateful that we went through so much and I really like it so much ~ I like your existence during the moments that i fell to the bottom and hurt badly, i been so down without moving on ~

Yeah ~ EVerything doesn't matter as long as we're happy with our life now ~ We wouldn't know what will happen in the next second, and what we need to do is appreciate what we have for this second! let's play it to the fullest :) ♥

I actually have so much after all
thanks!
I'll never regret on it ~
bbj ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment