Saturday, June 12, 2010

S!CK

I fell sick since last week and this push me even more pressure on my studies.
At first it is just a small matter of flu + sore throat. Doctor gave me the flu medicine and will be recover after few days of rest. One week later, my flu almost heal and here the sore throat came again. sighs.. As recently i always burn midnight oil, lack of sleeping hours and also water, sore throat getting serious. Due to too stressful, i got headache on wednesday night and i forced to swallow 2 panadol to relief my pain. Next day, the pain seems never reduced and i got so suffered and he sent me to clinic to seek for consultation from doctor again. Doctor asked me to get enough sleep and drink more water. She said if continue like this, i might get fever.

After taken lunch with him, he forced me to eat the medicine. After that, I didn't feel headache and blur blur already. I felt better. Once i reach home, i took a short nap.

Argh... The worst really happen to me. i woke up at 8pm and didn't have my dinner. That time, i feel so cold & i was suspected got fever already. I called him and wanna tell him that im really suffered but he seems no reaction and busy with his works. So, after few hours my fever goes until very high and i really don't know what to do. My dad went out and bought me dinner. AFter i taken my dinner then only take the medicine again. That night is real suffer, pain and cold + hot for me. Some more, i wait for him whole night to online and at the end, i was so disappointed that he didn't.

That night i really can't sleep well as i got cold & hot again and again. Also, my back was so painful until i can't sleep. On friday, he came meet me. We have breakfast together and he feed me with porridge. *teehee* Sick people should have such a privilege.

I thought im getting better and i study @ old town for the whole afternoon. I spent 5 hours there & i actually can't focus on it and didn't study much due to the painful of my back & my condition doesn't seems to be good. argh... im damn stress and worried ~ :(

Then, i got high fever again. AFter he done his work, he accompany me. I feel so comfortable to lay on him and warm that he hug me. Although im really very suffered at the moment, Im happy to have him beside me and take care of me. After that, i went to clinic again. this is the third time already. I straight away asked doctor to gave me injection as i got no time to wait my sickness heal slowly. I got to study and study.. really the worst case now.

That night, he spare many hours to accompany me because of my sick. He worried about me! :) We had dinner together. It's great even though i have to eat porridge again. After that, he sent me home.

These few days, I really ate alot of painkiller. I wonder will it affect my brain cell. I hope it wont and i wont get stupid after i got high fever for 2 days. lolz...

here is my medicine which make me crazy :(
i hate those medicine.. hate it :'(

0 comments:

Post a Comment