Monday, June 7, 2010

yosh ~ go go go

- moodless to get myself to study -
I can feel that my brain cell die due to revising this subject - IBPF. Finance subjects isn't my line that I familiar with. I can conclude that Finance and ME are two different world. Seriously, i hate finance and i never had score for those subjects. There are the one that i never know and understand since beginning. aiks.. im wondering why im here to study finance. I feel dumb and stupid for all these. x_x

I need more spirit to backup myself for this final round. I always pray hard that im able to get through it but seems like i never put effort to help myself. HOw? Recently I always got distracted by something else. I can't throw those matter aside, and it keep pester me.

I feel very tired after few days of revision. Its really consumed lots of my energy and i feel exhausted. At the end, there is nothing goes into my mind. what i get = 0! now i really look like this 0.0"

But still there is something that cheer me ~ i got my new small pillow lately, i called it girl girl. Coz it look so girl. haha... pinkish & cute with soft fur! oh no.. i just like it so much till i can't leave it away from my hand. :)

Yosh ~ got to back to my IBPF there ~ go go go.. i must do it!


yeah yeah ~ i like to hug it ♥

♥ muahz..



~ abit worried about you as i heard you fall sick ~
~ remember to get well soon oh ~
~ will care of you as how you care of me ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment