Saturday, June 5, 2010

Back to camwhore ♥

Yeah ~ im back to camwhore again ♥

i been busy with my assignments, working and alots troubles for the past few weeks. So, my mood was getting so down and everything doesn't look great enough. Now, im free from all troublesome assignments. No more assignments in my life, does it sound great? perhaps its not.. lolz..

There are alot of things happen for the past few weeks. lots... it's been so much that we been through.. I had alot of quality time spent with my beloved.

Loong & cathe came all the way to klang to find me for dinner. omg, im touched! love being with them :) i brought them to eat bak kut teh as dinner, and i had two dinner for that night. *fat fat* This is how i gain weight during these days. haha *_*

Once again, five of us "qian, rain, xuan, fish & aaron" having our great dinner with the hei kor at klang ~ Im still remember that the first time that aaron drove all the way to klang and send me home, that time also 5 of us together :) After dinner, I brought them to the shop i work @ hang ten to promote my polo shirt. lolz.. They bought alot monkey polo shirt ~ YEAH, we can wear the same shirt during roadtrip. *great idea* haha...


18 - 05 - 2010



19 - 05 - 2010



25 - 05 - 2010



02 - 06 - 2010









0 comments:

Post a Comment