Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Last Last round

It's 9am ~ @ computer lab
I really very tired & so sick now. Flu haven't fully recover here sore throat come again. Today gonna be a tiring day as i got 8 hours continuous classes to attend and all are so important for my final exam. No choice, i force to attend all tutorials. The worst thing is i didn't bring my girl girl along with me. Miss her so much. If i had brought it, I can take a nap in computer lab.

This period is really very tough for me and i just wish i can fully recover soon and gains more spirit to fight for the last one.

IBPF = stress
PFM = What the hell = nightmare
GI = Hopeless
BIS = dying

When i looked at my calendar, I feel panic, worried and scary. Left 2 more weeks to go. Im running out of time. How can i finish up everything in 2 weeks time. sighs.. hopeless :(
Stress level increases... 10% -- 20% -- 40% -- 50% -- 75%

0 comments:

Post a Comment