Friday, June 18, 2010

Bad Luck

I don't know why recently all bad things happen on me. At first i got sick and all those painful, then my phone spoil and... I wish to have more luck for my final exam. I just hope all the bad things happen now and won't happen for my final ~ It will be enough for me.

Kinda heartache after listen all those words. It hits my heart badly :( I wonder what is true... *emo*

Yesterday (17 June 2010), I feel really tired after went out for whole day. Finally, i able to sleep well after so long. Its been more than 2 weeks that i didn't manage to have a good sleep. Maybe this is because of my mood turn to be good. Im happy that he accompany me study for whole afternoon.

It's time to start NOW ~ yet i dont hv motivation..

he is the only one who can motivate me
yet he did nothing...
sighs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment