Monday, June 7, 2010

♥ Ȃ Ŝw3ĕt sŵėęŧ daʏ of 06 - 06

It's exact 4 months ~ time flies till we'll never realize about it. I never think of going out or plan anything in today as final are real coming soon, i got to speed up my revision. Yet, im being procrastinate all the time. sighs.. useless ~

I had a great afternoon :) cherish the moment that i spend with him! I went to Midvalley just now and its so crowded with people. DOn't like it ~ head to sg wang later on. I get the stuff that i want. argh ~ I just keep spend spend spend till im broke. SO much to buy yet so little to spend.

Thought to have some sweet desserts @ My honeymoon Desserts House. But in the end, no time to go already. Nvm, keep it for next time would be great too! I went back home for my dinner. I will feel great and happy if i can have my dinner with him tonight.

~ have little fun too ~ *whee whee* but, each time something unpredictable and unexpectable happened right after happiness. It proved what i said earlier are all correct. I just don't like it.








your ♥ are always the one i want :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment