Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Randomness

Im wasting my time blogging here instead of doing my revision. Im sure many of them gonna say me no guai again. haha ~ Due to the killing subject - PFM, im here to release my stress! lol ~ this is just a nonsense excuse.

I still feel lazy to do my revision. Also, i suffered stomach pain this early morning at 5am. Argh.. what's a bad condition to start my day! I slept very late last night and yet awake so much earlier even though i do not have to go college. wth man, im real tired and exhausted. Even my aunt also asked me why i look so dumb and blur with my small eyes last night.



After few days of waiting, finally i get the email. It's a long email that written by him. I can't get into my mind what he wrote even though i read it repeatedly for several times. Anyways, i feel touched when i read the last part even though it is part of the lyric that he copied out from somewhere.

♥ Had a small surprise today! Erm.. maybe I should consider it as my wish come true. haha ~ I been wondering since few days ago that when he will come to find me like previous time. I still remember there is a day that he came all the way to my house and bought something for me as I angry him and 'fa pi qi' towards him. Recently, there are alot of argument & unhappyness happen. And im wonder why he won't bother again which care of me like last time. *disappointed*

Just now he came find me really surprised me. It's like what i think in my mind does come true. :) *Thanks for the lunch & bubble tea* happy with it ~

No matter what gonna happen in coming days, im still believe in our promise.

No matter what troubles you had, be tough and everything gonna be ok ~ support you!

No matter how busy we are, don't forget to slow down, have a rest, thinking of the moment we went through and take care!

No matter how long we didn't meet, im still believe nothing gonna change as long as there is a determination.



0 comments:

Post a Comment